Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent visa for spouse

Dependent visa for spouse
Answer
12/10/13 11:22 AM
Hello All, I am new to this site and i have read few of your posts. Its very useful information. I need some information regarding dependent visa. I came to germany in 2010 october with work permit. After 1 yera i got blue card which is valid upto december 2015. This year 2013 march31st i went back to india and in August i got married. After one month on 28th of september i came back to germany to another location on deputation from the same indian company through which i had deputed in germany before. In october our company applied dependent visa for my wife. But it get rejected. They said my visa has approved before my marriage which is againt to german law for dependent visa. I heard for already blue card holders there is no rule like as they said. That is only for work permit holders.I dont have clear idea about this point. I am going to stay here for long time. I wanted to bring her here for long time. If anybody know the information can you please suggest.  - See more at: http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/769491#sthash.lsxHJS8Z.dpuf
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott