Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

NE for Spouse

Alternar
NE for Spouse
Respuesta
28/02/11 18:24
Dear Members,

I have NE für Hochqualifizierte and I was on a ``Personal Austauch program Aufetnhalt § 18'' for my initial two years of stay here and my company wasn’t obliged to pay Rente for the initial two years.

I started paying Rente only after I changed my job here and I have Rentenversicherung Konto for 3 years now. I have submitted Antrag for Niederlassungserlaubnis for my Wife 3 months ago. The Beamter asked me loads of Documents and everything was fulfilled.

But finally the Beamter said ‘No’ to NE for my Wife, because of me not paying Rente of 60 months. I explained the same to the Beamter that Rente wasn’t paid for my initial two years because of ’’Personal Austauch program based on Aufetnhalt § 18’’.

Could someone please tell, Which § paragraph indicates that, when Husband has NE (Hochqualifizierte), the spouse would be eligible to have NE after staying here for 5 Years plus B1 Zertifikat ?

when I aleady have NE, isn't it redundant to ask 60 months of Rente which I dont have presently. Your suggestions would be very helpful
0 (0 Votos)

Re: NE for Spouse
Respuesta
1/03/11 11:14 en respuesta a Richtig ..
Aufenthaltsgesetz §9 regarding NE: (3) Bei Ehegatten, die in ehelicher Lebensgemeinschaft leben, genügt es, wenn die Voraussetzungen nach Absatz 2 Satz 1 Nr. 3, 5 und 6 durch einen Ehegatten erfüllt werden.

Nr.3 is Rentenversicherung requirement. Simply stated, your wife can use the requirements in terms of rentenversicherungsbeitragen you fulfilled yourself to get ordinary NE. If you did not fulfill 5 years RV you may have to postpone NE for her. It doesn't matter if you have NE based on §9 or §19 since she'll probably be getting NE based on §9 anyway. Google this info or ask on info4alien, that's my version of Beamter's desicion justification.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott