Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Blue Card and NE

Toggle
Blue Card and NE
Answer
11/29/13 2:40 PM
Hello all,

First, thanks to all for discussing their experiences with others on such a useful forum.

This is going to be my first post. I try to explain my query with very simple points.

1) Came to Germany in October 2008 for studies
2) Finished my studies in April 2011(after 2 and half years)
3) Started a Job in September 2011
4) Applied and got Blue Card (reason being; Okay lets take it why not) in March 2013
5) Working till today since September 2011and completed 27 months today.

Now, my question is that am I already eligible for NE, as I have a blue card and paid rente for 21 months, provided that If I show B1 language certificate ?

PS:- I paid rente for 21 months already but got a blue card only in March 2013, so, the period before March 2013 shall also be accounted in 21 months of paid rente or not ???

Another question:- If I will apply after paying the rente for 33 months (i.e. after 6 more months), the condition of B1 language certificate will be gone completely or do I have to show certificates like A1 or A2 or both ? Or it's like no language skills require at all after 33 months ??

I hope I was clear enough !

Thanks a lot for help !

Regards
----------------------

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card and NE
Answer
11/29/13 2:51 PM as a reply to Chirag Taneja.
Since you've already worked for over 24 months, as a graduate of a German university you can also apply for an NE under 18b AufenthG.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Blue Card and NE
Answer
11/29/13 3:00 PM as a reply to Arianne.
Hello Arianne,

Thanks for your quick reply !

Yes I know this law, but the problem is I don't have a language certificate. To be honest I did not learn German language, as I studied in English here and then started working for an American company. Even my company language is English here.

That's the reason why I asked if this language restriction will be completely gone after 33 months or not, as i can wait for another 6 months...

Thanks a lot !

Regards
----------------------
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7