Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Health Insurance for wife (Pregnant)

Toggle
Health Insurance for wife (Pregnant)
Answer
11/22/13 9:17 AM
Hello All members,

I don't know exactly where to ask this question, so i am putting this on this forum.
I am a Phd scholor on a scholorship from German government. In the beginning i had TK insurance but after started my phd i shifted to private to save some money. Now my wife is coming to Germany and she is also pregnant, i need to find some good (not cheap) insurance for her which can cover her medical during the pregnancy. As far as i have looked it seems to be a problem. Could anybody of you help me in this regard, as u know any health insurance which can be a good option.
As far as i know i cannot go back to TK or other government insurance unless and until i have a Job.
Please give me some advice as what can i do or what is the best possible solution.

Thanks for your help.

Regards!
Zia
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Health Insurance for wife (Pregnant)
Answer
11/22/13 9:38 AM as a reply to Zia Rehman.
Looks like you have to pay for pregnancy related expense yourself even if you get a private coverage.
Because private insurance providers dont cover for pre existing conditions.
Also you have to include the newborn for insurance once he is born. Unless she gets a job or you are unemployed.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott