Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

question regarding tax returns

Toggle
question regarding tax returns
Answer
11/12/13 8:52 AM
Hello 
My husbands salary is around 5000 euros permonth (brutto). We have two children (2,4 years) and not taking any money from the goverment. We used software and got only 100 euros as a tax return last year (everymonth v pay 900 euros as tax).this year also its showing the same 100 euros? can anyone help us 
thanx
Nila
0 (0 Votes)

RE: question regarding tax returns
Answer
11/12/13 10:21 AM as a reply to Kiruthiga Balusamy.
if you are not living togather or you are not living in Germany at all then you can apply tax returns for Double House Halt, also for Children you can apply Tax free money....Some years ago my wife could not join me for about a year and we got about 3200 Euros back. But our tax declacrations were made from a professional Steurberater....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/13 2:08 PM as a reply to Kiruthiga Balusamy.
Hello,

I always filed my own tax return till I was single. With family, it is much more complicated and time-consuming plus you can easily oversee the returns in many aspects. €100 is less but depends on number of factors. Some year I too landed up in paying € 2K
I will advice you to go to some lohnsteuerhilfe Verein (Tax return assistance). I personally let VLH http://www.vlh.de/ file my tax-return. And it makes a good difference. Usually Vereins charge reasoable fees compared with Steuerberater.

All the best!
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
11/12/13 3:58 PM as a reply to Ans Sargana.
Thank you. We live together in Germany if you know somebody who can do it for a best charge could u please forward the address to me
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/12/13 4:01 PM as a reply to Tony Gill.
thanks v will definetely give a try, because this year when v used the software it showed the same 100 euros so v havnt applied yet.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott