Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

German work permit

Toggle
German work permit
Answer
10/28/13 10:23 PM
Hello,

I am currently working in Germany with a work permit , which expires next year. I have another job offer in hand and If I have to extend my work permit can I do it from here in Germany ? or Should I go back to India and apply again at German Embassy?

If I can do It from here, I am looking for help aswell to get thru this process. If someone knows immigration consultants , It would help aswell

Thanks
0 (0 Votes)

RE: German work permit
Answer
10/29/13 10:53 AM as a reply to Sandeep d.
Hi,

you do not have to go back to India. You have to visit your local alien office and show them the new employment contract. If this contract fulfils the Bluecard requirements, the alien office will change/extend your current workpermit.

Search the forum for related topics. This has been discussed a lot.

If you set the permissions of your posting like this, you will hardly get an answer, because the users do not login just to read and answer a message. If they can not see it, like in your case, you will not attrac possible helpers.

Gooc luck
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3