Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse visa waiting time for Blue Card holder, who's in probation period?

Toggle
Spouse visa waiting time for Blue Card holder, who's in probation period?
spouse visa blue card holders
Answer
10/28/13 2:01 AM
Hi I'de like to ask about the waiting time for my spouse ?

My details:
- I have been here in Berlin for 4 months.
- I am a blue card holder since 2 months.
- I have an unlimited time contract with 6 months probation period.
- I am married since 5 and half years and I have kids.
- Managers and HR at work said that I have passed the probabtion period and my hiring is stabilized and they have no intentions to terminate it any time soon (If I got paper with this) assume that I'll get paper with this.

My question in a more clear way: I've seen some cases where processing of spouse visa starts only after the end of probation period is it true? and if I got this paper I mentioned above would it help ? and to whom should I send?
+1 (1 Vote)

RE: Spouse visa waiting time for Blue Card holder, who's in probation perio
Answer
10/28/13 3:26 PM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
A letter from your employer would help that you have passed probation. Let your spouse and kids apply for their visa at the country of origin. After the application reached Berlin ABH, they will ask for information about your employment and accomodation. You can reply with a cover letter stating your probabtion has been  completed and attach the letter. This will make it easier for the ABH to process their visa.

Good luck!
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Spouse visa waiting time for Blue Card holder, who's in probation perio
Answer
10/31/13 1:26 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
I really hope that they contact me, but since I am a blue card holder then definitely they have my contract there already; cause it's a mandatory requirement before you apply for blue card.

My wife applied already in the embassy in Cairo/Egypt almost 4 weeks ago.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott