Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Aufenthaltstitel & Query

Toggle
Aufenthaltstitel & Query
germany work permit aufenthalstitle
Answer
10/18/13 10:23 AM
Hello All,

Today morning, after a wait of around 6 weeks, my spouse & I finally collected our Aufenthaltstitel RP cards from the Town Hall. Additionally, they handed me a sheet of paper which mentions something about my work priviliges & employer details.

However, for my wife they gave me only the RP Card which mentions Beschäftigung gestattet, and thus here are my questions:
  1. What is the additional sheet of paper which they have provided me? Is this the work permit?
  2. What does Beschäftigung gestattet mean? Does it mean my wife can work without needing any additional approvals?
  3. Finally, if the additional sheet of paper was the work permit, why didnt they issue the same to her? Do i need to request this right now or this is done when she has a work contract?
It'll be nice if someone can help me with the above questions.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Aufenthaltstitel & Query
Answer
10/18/13 11:52 AM as a reply to Bazinga!.
Hallo Bazinga,

The additional sheet provided to you generally mentions the limitations with your work permit like attached to specific company, freelancing not allowed,etc......Since it is not possible to mention everything on card so a Zusatzblatt is provided.

And for your wife this statement allows her to work without any company restrictions like yours.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
10/18/13 2:39 PM as a reply to deepak.
Thanks Deepz2010 for your quick reply.

So if i understand it correctly, she does not really need that sheet of paper yet.
Also, do I assume that freelancing is restricted here?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/29/13 2:20 PM as a reply to Bazinga!.
bazinga:
Thanks Deepz2010 for your quick reply.

So if i understand it correctly, she does not really need that sheet of paper yet.

So if i understand it correctly, she does not really need that sheet of paper yet. Yes

Strange but not................
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18