Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help in filling Unterhaltserklärung/Unterhaltsbescheinigung

Hello to all,

I am planning to apply tax returns first time in Germany
For that I am planning to submit Unterhaltserklärung (parents support), in that form (page no 3) I found some questions.

I thing in this group there are many those who have experience with this form.
Could you please help me to fill this form? (Its true that my parents don’t have any other income except mine)

Pls provide good answers for the below questions so that Finaceamt accept with out any problem:

1. When did you receive support for the first time?
A: do I need to mention for this year only. In my case I was in India (from Dec 21st to Jan 21st), so I gave personally for Jan and Feb 07
2. How and by whom were the payment made?
Bank transfer from March

3. How did you meet your subsistence needs before support payments were made?
From my savings

4. Do you live in a household with other supported people?
Yes

5. If so pls indicate the names of these persons and your family relationship with them?
Names

6. Why were you not occasionally employed?
My Health is not supportive for work or I am above 65 or there are no jobs for my education or there are no jobs.

And lastly these forms should be signed by whom (which officer)? Is it ok if it’s signed by Mandal Eucational Officer MEO (Gazetted officer)?
Or should it signed by MRO (seems difficult, as you know how the procedure will be).

Please share your experience.

Thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7