Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Visa Refused for Blue Card.

Toggle
Visa Refused for Blue Card.
Answer
10/9/13 5:27 PM
Dear All,

I have recently applied for Blue Card application in UAE and my application has been rejected for two reasons:

1. Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intented stay was not provided.
2. Furthermore, the required approval by the competent German Authority was not given.

I have unfortunately no idea about both reasons. On question i have been told that all documents are fine except the above two reasons and i can found information on the website which unfortunately provide no information at all.

Anybody has any experience of this kind then please share or if someone knows what did i miss then please help. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Refused for Blue Card.
Answer
10/9/13 5:42 PM as a reply to Nauman.
I think the second reason is i didn't have the approval from Federal employment agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit). Do i really need this for blue card? My job contract clearly stated my job in IT and the salary was above 45K?
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Refused for Blue Card.
Answer
10/11/13 8:26 AM as a reply to Nauman.
Hi,

Sorry willingtorelocate. The reasons given are really so general that nothing can be concluded out of it.

Reason 1 where they say that purpose of intended stay was not provided, I don't think you did not tell them that you were interested in doing work in some company which wanted you because of your qualification etc. And conditions..you submitted your agreement right? Am too clueless what else did they need.

German authority could be local forginer's office (ABH) or employement office. I remember that my student visa was rejected in the year  2002 because they didn't get ok from ABH although my Uni wanted me to be there. No idea why it was rejected? Sometimes just the quota is filled. When I applied for business visa same year and student visa the following year (in same Uni), I simply got it all the times.

What is your nationality by the way? I mean is it possible that they would have preffered you to apply from your homeland?

Bye
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3