Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Money Transfer

Toggle
Money Transfer
Answer
10/7/13 12:35 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding transferring money from India to Germany.
I intend to buy a house in germany and for that purpose wanted to sell some land in India and bring that money back to germany.

The land was bought with the money I earned here.

Do I have to pay some taxes here in Germany.
Will the finanzamt ask something like pay taxes for the profit or something like that.

Or In someone's opinion is there a better way to deal with the problem.(Like any other option for this situation)Any input is highly appreciated.

Thanks
P
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Money Transfer
Answer
10/21/13 12:22 PM as a reply to Sultan Mohammed.
Hi pazzuzu,

i guess not, according to the following information from Bundesbank you can receive amount without limitation but for amount over 12.500 Euros you should register this transaction with Bundesbank (google: awv-meldepflicht ) for records and statistics, more information under...

http://www.bundesbank.de/Redaktion/DE/Downloads/Service/Meldewesen/Aussenwirtschaft/Schluessel/awvzm.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

there are also contact details written, i would first call there and make an inquiry and get myself informed.
hope this helps.
N
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3