Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

Money transfer to India inform Bundesbank

Toggle
Is this true that if the transfer of money to India exceed 12500 euro per year then we have to inform the Bundesbank otherwise we will have to pay a fine of 25000

I think its normal for us to use ICICI money2india to transfer money but i never saw such clause and now i am worried as i never declared it with Bundesbank of transfer over 12500 euros.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Money transfer to India inform Bundesbank
Answer
10/11/13 12:04 PM as a reply to Shreedhar Kumar.
Hi Shreedhar,

Bundesbank says if a transaction exceeds 12500€ then it has to be informed, other wise there is no said limit in a year. So they only count per transaction not per annum. 

I guess there is a limit for NRI's remittances to India set by GOI, but iam not sure about that.

Hope this answers your question about the limit.

Thanks & Regards
Karthik
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Money transfer to India inform Bundesbank
Answer
10/11/13 6:11 PM as a reply to Karthik.
There is no limit set by GOI on inward remitance. RBI will keep a watch on any money laundering.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott