Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Start Up

trust7 news!

trust7 news!
Answer
5/22/07 3:21 PM
Dear t7 members!

I guess many of you already had some ideas how to improve trust7 ;-)

I know it from the mails you did send to me within the last years. But because of different reasons (the main one is the non profit character of our site), we did not realize the suggestions.

Now everything will be better! We will open up trust7 for new partners, for new ideas and also for new business concepts.

We have more than 4.500 registered members, most of them are highly qualified and working in excellent jobs/positions.

The German economy is getting strong again and more and more foreign companies are interested in doing some business in or with Germany.

But you know this by yourself!

It is a good time to start with something and it is much easier to do this under a well known name like trust7, with an existing community, than to start a new company by yourself.

If you are interested in cooperating, in becoming a partner or if you have some good concepts which could be realized under the trust7 brand... LET ME KNOW!

Please contact me, mails are favoured ;-)

or try to call me.

Best regards, viele Grüße aus Berlin
Detlef
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7