Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Landlady problem

Toggle
Landlady problem
Answer
6/5/07 3:51 PM
Hello All,

I got good advices from Yahoo groups.Now i am posting it here too.

my wife recently vaccated a 30 Sq meter apartment which was her (Second residence) due to work. the landlady was really tough. She took 3 hours to inspect the apartment, This apartment was just rented for 6 months . Apartment was kept very very clean.

She did keep track of small things like salt packet missing. 2 kitchen towels she said its not as white as she gave . We said we never used it and we had washed it in laundry.

Finally we asked her to take money from caution as she wishes as she started taking about dimensions of towel which we should replace. Finally she took 115 euros.After insiting She gave a house leaving letter(protocol) stating every thing is fine except 2 towels .

2 days Later she called up and said , carpet had some stains and she want us to replace the whole room carpet. Now she is calling regularly. We asked her to do as she wish and send us a letter.She did call our office too.She does say we could mutually agree.

Worst Case what could happen? my german collgue said as we have house leaving protocol it should not be a problem.

1, Do give us some suggestion. Its not about money, She is too much.....She is calling each day asking my wife to see the carpet.

2, I have a Rechtschtz Versicherung but my wife doesnt have it. her name is not included in my insurance .

Regards
RA
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Landlady problem
Answer
6/5/07 5:00 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
If you have the protocol then ignore the land ladys calls. She has no legal standing now to ask you to replace the carpet when she has signed the paper saying everything is allright. Wait for her next course of action.

Getting your wife included into your versicherung is very easy and the difference between private and family membership is very less though you may not be able to use it for your present problem.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/07 5:09 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
She is too much.....She is calling each day asking my wife to see the carpet.
--->
if you have fritz box at home, add the landlady's no for barring the call. then it would give busy signal always to her calls... :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/5/07 5:57 PM as a reply to Du Pac.
We cant bar her calls, She did call office number of my wife too. Normally she calls from 4 untill 8 . So waiting for it today too.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott