Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Dependent Visa

Toggle
Dependent Visa
Answer
4/3/10 3:12 AM
Hi,

I am currently staying in Germany for the past 20 months. My current visa is bounded to my current employer. Now i have got an offer from a new company in Germany. Now should i have to change my work permit to new company before i give resignation to the current company?. My new work location is different from current location. Should i have to go the new location and change my work permit and residence permit? or from the current location itself i can do it?

Also i have one question regarding dependent visa. My wife has got the dependent visa showing my work permit of the current company and she is currently in India and planning to travel when i shift to new company. In this case should i have to again reapply for dependent visa? or current visa she has got is enough.

Kindly help me regarding these questions

Thanks and regards
Joseph Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa
Answer
4/4/10 10:22 AM as a reply to Joseph Alex.
Don't re apply for spouse permit.

Inform the ABH at the current location, that you are changing your employer. You have to fill up some forms. They will contact the Arbeitsamt for WP.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Dependent Visa
Answer
4/4/10 4:53 PM as a reply to Joseph Alex.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

This means that my wife can travel with the current dependent visa, even though i change the company and i can change the work permit in the current location

Thanks and regards
Renjith
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3