Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Job loss with BE

Toggle
Job loss with BE
Answer
8/28/10 1:21 PM
I lost my job in mid-June during probation, I have a BE. Unfortunately my VISA is ending on 30th Sept, I am trying hard to find a job, not successful yet. It is not an optimum for job hunt because of summer holidays. will I get an extension atleast for a brief period for jobhunt? Please give me some strategies. How is Munich Ausländersamt in these matters?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Job loss with BE
Answer
8/28/10 4:16 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
I have claim over ArbeitlosGeld 1 until Feb 2011 as a means of subsistence
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/10 1:57 AM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
Normally you should get an extension until the end of your Arbeitslosengeld. After that, i would recommend that you take ANY job while you find something in your area of expertise.

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/31/10 3:59 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@aalvarez : Any specific reason on why you suggest to take any job.

I was wondering on how many times can anyone reject a job offer from Arbeitsamt when unemployed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/10 6:26 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
The reason is, if you don't have NE, you run out of Arbeitslosengeld and you don't have a job, your residence permit will not be renewed (unless, of course, you have enough funds to support yourself without receiving state help).

Regards,
-a
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/2/10 7:00 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@aalvarez : Makes Sense.

Any info on how many times one can anyone reject a job offer from Arbeitsamt when unemployed.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/3/10 2:19 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@ISSUES

I think only germans and NE holders have the opportunity to reject job offers. All others risk their visas being cancelled if they reject any offers. I also think they dont take an interest in finding a job for you and you have to do it on your own as they dont have anything to loose. They may just say your visa wont be extended.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/4/10 4:06 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
@raj : Thanks for the Information. One additional advantage to have German citizenship , i.e option to reject not suitable jobs.

I heard that in Arbeitsamt there are two types of persons who take care of looking for Jobs ,

1. Akadamiker and
2. a Normal one

and i am not sure on how one ends up with a normal one, but Is it a fact that the normal one can offer any kinds of Jobs, i.e even cleaning streets etc..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/13/10 9:42 PM as a reply to mail2rpg raghu.
Thanks for your responses. Today they extended my aufenthalttitel till mid-Feb 2010(I have ALG-1 till then)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott