Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Impacts on Spouse Visa while changing the Company

Toggle
Hi All,

Two and half months back we initiated the visa process for my whife. First step we gone through VFS got an appointment two months later that is last week. We submitted the application finally. 

During this time period i decided to move to diffrent company will start work for them from early November. Is the changing the company have any impacts on whife dependent visa?? If yes, what are all the things i need to do for this situation??

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
MNReddy
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Impacts on Spouse Visa while changing the Company
Answer
9/24/13 10:08 AM as a reply to Nagi Reddy Munnamgi.
It will not have any impact on the visa. You are obliged to inform the ABH if there are any changes in your circumstances. Please inform ABH that your wife has applied for spouse and you have changed the job.. Sent them your contact.

Did you apply for visa at Chennai consulate? How many days does take to get an appointment at the consulate through VFS?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/24/13 12:02 PM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi,

Thank you very much for the information. 

We got an appointment through Hyderabad VFS.For the appointment with Chennai consulate it took little more than 2 months.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/27/13 5:49 PM as a reply to Nagi Reddy Munnamgi.
Hi,

Last week we submitted the application for dependent visa as i mentioned earlier. Yester i received an SMS "Processed Visa application refno:XXXXXX couriered to you via Blue Dart".

I check the visa application status in the VFS website it shows "Passport Number  XXXX has been dispatched through Blue Dart courier via AWB no on". I am little confused about this status. What does this status mean? She handed over the original passport in chennai consulate. Are they sending back the original passport within week?? When i applied the visa two years they sent the passport after 3 weeks with the workpermit stamp on it.

Thanks & Regards,
Nagi

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/28/13 6:38 PM as a reply to Nagi Reddy Munnamgi.
2 possibilities

1) may be visa is issued.

2) they have sent the application to Germany and returned her passport.

Good luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
10/22/13 10:27 AM as a reply to Wim Hannover.
Hi,

As mentioned earlier we submitted the visa application at Chennai consulate on Sep 20th. Last week i called my local Auslanderbehorde in Germany she told me that she already approved the visa on last monday. 

But we did not hear anything from the Chennai consulate yet. When i called them they were saying we don't answer the visa status over the phone. I wrote an email and no reply till now. I am little confused on how to proceed further/escalate this. 

Has anyone faces this situation.What should i do now?

Thanks & Regards,
Nagi

0 (0 Votes)

Answer
11/27/13 8:35 PM as a reply to Nagi Reddy Munnamgi.
Hi Nagi
What happened to your wife's visa? One of my friend is also facing the similar issue. I bet your wife has reached long back. How much did it take??Thanks
Sanjay
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/27/16 7:07 AM as a reply to Sanjay Dwivedi.
For future VISA or Passport delivery problem, first check the status by using the Bluedart tracking page at bluedarttrackings.in.  Then if there is no movement in the courier, contact the support of the courier (Not the VISA office).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott