Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help Urgent...(ABH Stuttgart experience)

Toggle
hallo all,

some of you had experience in arbeitserlaubnis Antrag/application in Stuttgart ABH ? how long would it takes ?

I really need to get this information. I know it depends on AA (or not?)

Thank you,
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Help Urgent...(ABH Stuttgart experience)
Answer
9/30/05 3:28 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
hi,

you are providing few information to give you advice. Are you a Green card who is planning to realocate to Stuttgart? First time working in Germany?...

Well, I just can tell you that it seems that in Stuttgart ABH normally the people are friendly so you should face no rare delays and so...

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 3:38 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
hi alex and all,

thanks but i dont think GC can issue more ?

I am new to the arbeitserlaubnis antrag, and i dont know how long it takes? mentioned your experience here Alex, if you dont mind..

i am no gc holder...

thanks,
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 5:09 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
Hi,

well, sorry but I couldn't give you a exact answer. Maybe another member may...

Anyway, you could ask that to the people in ABH. When I needed to do that (more than 2 years ago, that is, without new law) I had to set up appointments before going there (without Termin wasn't possible). That put an extra-delay in the process (I remember that I had to wait 2 weeks for one of this appointments 'cause all the schedule was full!), so you need to react quickly.

Just my 5 cents.

Alex
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 5:40 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
@alittlegirl

some of you had experience in arbeitserlaubnis Antrag/application in Stuttgart ABH ? how long would it takes ?

I am surprised that you keep asking the same question every week. How many times do you want to be told that it takes between 2-6 weeks in ABH (egal Stuttgart oder Timbuctoo)

I really need to get this information. I know it depends on AA (or not?)

I am sure you do. As I told you last time, AA only does the Arbeitsmarktvorrangprüfung and tells the ABH if there is shortage of German/EU/EEC worker for that job.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 5:57 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
Hi littlegirl,
u can speak to FR Manuela Poor if u really are in dire need of a ArbeitErlaubnis . She is helpful and knowledgeable.
And it can vary between 2-6 weeks ..
@Akshay... If u do not want to ans please do not ...but if someoneelse wants to answere ones querry 100 times he or she will do ..Please kindly refarin urself from such comments .. One can post a question if one hasnt got a satifactory reply ..
This is a FORUM if u have forgotten... we can ask q's here.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 6:13 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
Sorry Stier, I should have formulated my comment more courteously.....having a bad day, am I?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 7:06 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
i would say that I face many many difficulties living in Germany and face rules here

I surely think that they should sell some Englisch book about german regulation system, I thought 90 % foreigner didnt understand VERY WELL OR CLEAR about many rules here. In addition, we have to follow and done it correctly.

and about Ermessenspielraum of governmental office, mentioned a lot in this room would also not clear for me. Like they own their rules themselves. So i think would be normal if I ask question for many times, and i have many answer depents on each personal situation and just unpredictable..hhhh I guess

thank you..
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 7:40 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
@alittlegirl

ok fine.....I understand you better now. I have got few questions for you.

1. Have you alredy received a job-offer and signed the contract with your prospective employer?

2. Has your employer already applied for your arbeitserlaubnis?

3. Have you finished your education in Germany and currently on 1 year job-search-visa?

4. During the course of your study have you managed to learn/speak/write german? and to which level?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 8:27 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
1. Have you alredy received a job-offer and signed the contract with your prospective employer?
yes

2. Has your employer already applied for your arbeitserlaubnis?
yes,

3. Have you finished your education in Germany and currently on 1 year job-search-visa?

yes been in 1 year job visa

4. During the course of your study have you managed to learn/speak/write german? and to which level?
zentral mitelstuffe niv.

my case I am urgently need arbeitserlaubnis since the project is hungry to be done soon.

thanks ....
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/30/05 9:54 PM as a reply to suzanna r.
@alittlegirl

Well, patience is virtue. Only reason govt. has granted you this job-search-visa because they dont want to lose another talent(if at all), they too hope that you be successful in finding job and contribute to german economy. However, there are certain criteria which are to be met and it takes time. But your employer can't afford to wait for the project to start, right?

Abstractly you can start work as of today. Lets call this illegal-occupation a get-to-know-process after your job-interview, which in your case might take couple of weeks (since your employer is paranoid and wants to make everything sure). There is no law in germany which limits how long an employer can take to complete an interview process :-)

Drawback is just that you cant be officially paid for this duration, unless you make some special arrangements with your employer :-)
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott