Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Living in Germany working in Italy

Toggle
Living in Germany working in Italy
Answer
3/31/10 11:15 PM
Dear All
I dont have a NE. I recently offered a job from a Dutch/Italian company to work in Italy. Since I have a company of my own in Germany ( called Vena ) the work can even be subcontracted to my company.
I have two questions.

1. Can I use my current BE to work in Italy ( for a limited or unlimited time) and continue paying taxes in Germany.

2. Can I show that my company ( Vena ) has transferred me to Italy to work there.

3. Is there a treaty between Italy and Germany that they recognize each others work permit.

4. Since I am a freelancer in Germany can I also do freelancing in Italy.

If I am able to work in Italy by either of the above methods for 6 months then the AB tells me that they would give me a NE with permission to work in EU.

Your advice would be immensely helpful
Regads
Glanplon
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Living in Germany working in Italy
Answer
4/1/10 2:00 AM as a reply to ping pong.
as far as i know,you can continue to pay taxes in germany if you work less than 183 days in another country. Germany or any country will always be happy to have you paying the taxes without bothering where are you living, BUT it depends if Italy or any other country allow you to work more than 183 days in calander year(with three months break) without paying any taxes. Take the expert advice, but i guess you can upto six months, provide you show exit and re-entry before three months expiry.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Living in Germany working in Italy
Answer
4/1/10 2:12 AM as a reply to ping pong.
That answers the first part of the question.

So my questions now is

1. Does Italy would allow me to work there ( for less than 6 months) with a German BE, Without going through the hassel of going through the italian arbeitsamt.

2. If my company transfers me to Italy for a short time what happens then.

Thanks in advance
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18