Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Visa Extension!!

Toggle
Visa Extension!!
work visa
Answer
9/16/13 11:21 AM
Dear Trust7ers,
I have a question regarding my visa extension and I thought there might be a lot of people who have already faced this situation. So here it goes:
I am working here since 2009 on a work contract which got extended every year. So usually this time around I get the new contarct and then got 1 year extension. This year around, I got an unlimited contract, So my query is how long will be the extension on my visa. I am still under 5 year mark so can't be able to get NE. What do you guys think? Is it going to be an open visa or a yearly visa till I complete my 5 years.
Thanks
Cheers
P.S. I am not eligible under Blue card :|
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Extension!!
Answer
9/16/13 11:38 AM as a reply to robin Starc.
Hello,
I suppose now you can apply for open visa where the company name will not be written, however this visa could be for 2 years. As you have not done 5 years term, then you are not eligible for NE/DG visa.

Earlier the open visa was called BE visa which was mostly for 2 years term. However now with the itroduction of Bluecard etc, you have to ask the official as well.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Visa Extension!!
Answer
9/26/13 7:45 AM as a reply to Lee Rosy.
If you are of the opinion that the decision of the Embassy was incorrect, please request for the re-checking of the rejection of your visa application.
Please discuss the reasons for rejection in your written request for the checking (remonstration). The processing of a remonstration requires wich several weeks. The embassy will thereby respond to your remonstration and review the application how mach week wait.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott