Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

student visa for germany

Toggle
student visa for germany
Answer
5/21/07 11:00 PM
Hi
I am an Iranian student and I am studying in Chalmers university in
Gothenburg. I do not have Swedish residence permit and I came here with STUDENT VISA, with which I can stay in Sweden for one year. I also can
go anywhere in EU with mu STUDENT VISA.

I got my master project in TU berlin. My question::

Can I go directly, with my SWEDISH STUDENT VISA, to Berlin and apply for GERMAN STUDENT VISA there?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: student visa for germany
Answer
5/22/07 5:49 PM as a reply to amin hamidian.
You can directly go to Berlin with your current status. Then you can ask the locak immigration authority for further steps in Berlin.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
5/22/07 7:49 PM as a reply to amin hamidian.
did u do this? or do u know anyone who have done this before?

I am a bit nervous, I am not swedish cetizen and I just have one year swedish resident permit which is temporary.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/9/07 6:24 PM as a reply to amin hamidian.
hi, I m from Macedonia, and i like to go to Germany, so can you help me how to get student visa from Skopje, how it is the procedure, i will wait your answer soon, from student.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/11/07 1:44 PM as a reply to amin hamidian.
@ amin,

You need an entry visa to Germany stamped in Stockholm, Your Swedish schengen visa will not help. You can also never get converted once you arrive here in Germany. I am dealing a lot with exchange students now and i know for sure that you cannot do as (mk) suggested.

Schengen Status is strictly for travelling and must not be used for any other purpose.

Good Luck!!
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18