Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

FAQ and important Links!

eigenbedarf kundigung

eigenbedarf kundigung
Answer
1/17/10 11:57 AM
Hi friends,
my landlady want her flat back for her husband by claiming "eigenerbedarf". I know her requirement for flat is not true becuase i see this kundigung as result of my requests to repair dishwasher leakage in the kitchen which is part of furnished flat.

in the letter she claims that her husband is ill and and as his work place much closer to my current flat compared to her house where she lives together with her husband.

what are the chances that i can continue to stay in the same flat and challenge her requirement through my lawyer showing the reason that she is trying to escape repair and instead trying to evict me with false claim. What are the chances that she loses the case if she approach to the court. Kindly note that i have mietrecht versicherung and i am also member of mietverien. Defintly i going to take their help. Thanks in advnace.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott