Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Job Seeker Visa from USA

Job Seeker Visa from USA
Answer
9/3/13 6:08 PM
Hello Friends,

Found this very good blog while searching. 

My husband is on L1 from USA and we lived for 5 years and our visa will expire next year. Hence, he applied for a Job Seeker Visa for Germany. We are lucky enough to get a visa in less than a month of overall time . After we got the interview date in LA, in four days we got the approval.

He is planning to fly in the second week of September, and Iam moving back to India with kids. 

As I was going through all the forums, understood that Verification of Marriage Certificate (most of them were newly married) is the one which appears important and takes a bit of time for verification. We are married for 12 years and were in  USA on L1 for the past 5 years. 

Kindly guide me the immediate thing I have to do the moment I land in India. Since, we are concerned over the kids education, We want to join my husband as early as possible. He is searching for jobs already and confident of getting a job in the first few days.

Looks like Family ReUnion Visa is taking approxiamately 3 months . And also, any clue on the processing time for getting a Work Permit after my husband reaches Germany.

Lots of things ahead for us, Kindly share the info 

Thanks 

Geetha.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7