Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Indians in Germany

Toggle
Indians in Germany
Answer
6/18/11 2:06 AM
We are looking at the opportunity to move from USA to Berlin for a short term assignment (2 years) so we are trying to connect with people from Indian origin. Any pointers would be appreciated.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Indians in Germany
Answer
7/30/11 4:08 PM as a reply to Vikas Chawla.
I am in Berlin for two years , Looking forward to meet you , Please give your mail id

Regards
Rohit Saluja
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/11 7:12 PM as a reply to Vikas Chawla.
I'm not racist or something but do you *really* need to have people from Indian origin? Berlin is a very multi-culti town and it will be good if you could find people without being too inclined in staying in your own community. This is one of the reason people tend not to be integrated and miss the whole point of moving to another country. Just saying... I know a lot of people of Indian origin and of many origins and it makes me feel better...

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/2/11 7:44 PM as a reply to Vikas Chawla.
@Nobody

I understand your point. But it would be valid if it is from a person already living in for a few years. But the OP and others seem to be just entering into germany, so tend to get advise from their own brethern to get confortable in the inital days :-).
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott