Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Residence Permit or Blue Card?

Toggle
Residence Permit or Blue Card?
Answer
8/24/13 12:10 AM
I have been offered a role in Germany. I posted one query earlier which you can find here:
http://www.trust7.com/forum/-/message_boards/message/757843

Now i am bit confused because one website makeitgermany suggests that either i can apply for residence permit of blue card and it is a choice. On contrary one of the members has suggested that i will get 90 days visa and when i will be in Germany ABH will decide whether i am elligible for blue card or not. Can someone please confirm whether i can apply for blue card in German Embassy directly and if yes what documents are required. Please help i will be grateful as i have document submission date coming very soon.

Thank you.

0 (0 Votes)

RE: Residence Permit or Blue Card?
Answer
8/24/13 11:08 PM as a reply to Nauman.
Hi,

you already applied for the Bluecard, but your first visa is limited to 3 or 12 month, depends on the local alien office, and when you go for the extension of this first period the alien office will check if your employment is like it should be. This means they check if your salary is the same as you told them when you applied for the work permit and if your employer paid all the social contributions and taxes as required by law and if everything is okay, you will get the Bluecard.

So do not worry, everything will be fine :-)

Detlef
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18