Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Work Permit without company name

Toggle
Work Permit without company name
Answer
3/25/10 12:05 AM
Hello All,
This is my first topic on this forum. I searched forum for my typical problem and found really useful information. But I need some more information and help. First of all, I will explain my situation and then I can expect some help from you. I am working in Germany for a Indian company since April 2007 and now I am getting hint that I may be called back, but I want to continue here in Germany for another company. I went to Rathaus for asking information on how to take out company name from my visa. They told me that I need to give Rathaus an application for the same and they will reply me in 5-6 weeks. I don't know, whether its the normal procedure or not? If this is the normal procedure then can anyone help me in writing the "antrag" letter.

Thanks a lot

Kumar
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Work Permit without company name
Answer
3/25/10 10:23 AM as a reply to S Kumar.
Hi Kumar,

Search this forum for informaiton on BE visa which is what you require.

In short, you are eligible to get a BE-Visa (visa without company name) after completing two years of continued working and contributing to social security here in Germany. Which I believe you are.

So you are expected to go to the visa office and request for a BE visa. You might have to take your last 3 months payslip for this.

Cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18