Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Wife second Name in Son passport is different?

Hello All
I am going to apply for a German residance permit along with my family. I have already scheduled and appointment with German embassy. I have a question which might be raised during German Visa interview. So I want to clear it out before getting into the trouble later on.
My name is vikram Karwal (Surname - Karwal)
My wife's passport has her First name with her surname. Eg. Isha Dhunna (Surname -Dhunna)
In my passport also her name is with Her family name. Isha Dhunna
But in my son's passport my wife's name is with my surname ///// Isha Karwal (which is my surname)
This is because while applying for my sons passport the birth certificate has my wife's name with my surname. 
My son's birth certificate also shows the same name eg.
Father name- vikram karwal
mother name  - Isha karwal

I Just want to know is this is going to be a problem while applying for a family reunion visa for my son and my wife because my wife's sername is different in her passport than in my son's passport.
A quick reply would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3