Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Information Needed on ABH

Toggle
Information Needed on ABH
Answer
8/19/13 11:25 AM
Hello

Need your help in contacting ABH to find out the status of my family's visa. The background is:

- All of us (self, wife and 2 Kids) applied for long term visa in Chennai on July 19th.
- I got my visa on August 2nd, family's visa is pending.
- When i get through the local help line they say that the application is pending with relevant authorities in Germany.

I assume this is with the ABH. When i call the automated system is in German and I dont know much of it as yet. How can i get more information about how long they will take to process?

Look forward to your assistance.

SK
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Information Needed on ABH || UPDATE AND HELP REQUIRED!!!
Answer
8/21/13 9:28 AM as a reply to Suresh.
Hello All

Further to the above post, I have now been told by the German Consulate in Chennai that the family's application is with the Foreigners Office in Munich. It has been there since 24th of July.

I have mailed them but no response as yet.

Any suggestions on how to find out why the application is still pending? Any experience on average time ABH takes to process the application?

thanks for your help
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18