Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Help required in relocation to Germany - experienced Microsoft.net develope

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post my question. Hope I'll get some help.

I'm a software developer having about 5 years of experience, out of which about 2 years is in microsoft.Net. I have worked in VB.Net, C#, ASP.Net, SqlServer etc. I'm currently working in Bangalore, India. I would like to know:

1)First of all, how is the market in germany for .Net developers?

2)Will it be difficult to cope up, without knowing German language? Will I be taking a risk if I relocate to Germany?

3)How can I find a job for myself? I'm trying to lookup ads in monster, but they are all listed in German, which I can't understand. I've applied for some too, but no reply so far.

My wife is already in Munich on a work permit. Both did not want to relocate at the same time, as it involved certain risks. I would want to relocate in the next 2-3 months. It would be good if there are openings in Munich, or around Munich is also fine.

Can someone offer me help/suggestions?

Thanks

Rajesh
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7