Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

A1 level Exam for Fiance in Hyd (INDIA)

Toggle
Hi to all,

today i called hyd Goethe institute reg German course. they said its already started (2 weeks before..its acrash course 6 weeks).
she should complete the course only from Goethe or any other institutions is also ok??

if other institution is also ok, then
Anybody knows good German Language coaching center other than Goethe in Hyd(so that she will take cousre there and appear for the exam in Goethe).

Any of you or your friends did like this?

thank you
sinu
0 (0 Votes)

Re: A1 level Exam for Fiance in Hyd (INDIA)
Answer
9/17/08 4:41 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hallo,

As far as i know it shud be only from goethe( in hyd only goethe exists), there are other in osamania and some other places, but it is not taken into consideration by embassy in chennai.

At hyd Goethe also it depends on the number of participants (when to start a new batch)

Hope this helps.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/17/08 4:45 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi Sinu,

as far as my knowledge is concerned, it is only from the Goethe Institute (Max Müller Bhavan) that the German Language Exam Certificate is accepted by the Consulate.

My fiance did her course earlier this year from Max Müller Bhavan in Kolkatta and she joined the course a week later but cleared the exam quite comfortably.

You should also check with Goethe Institute in Hyd whether they offer any weekend courses, which they do quite often, and may be your fiance can enrol for the same.

Moreover, what is of relevance for the consulate is the Language Certificate from Goethe Insitute and it is quite irrelevant where your fiance learns German from. I am not sure if Goethe Institute would offer your fiance the option to appear for A1 exam conducted by them although she learns German from some other source. You need to check that to be sure if this option is open.

Good Luck.
Monty
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
9/18/08 12:59 PM as a reply to ka sr.
Hi,
txs for your suggations.
i think its better to wait for the next batch in Goethe itself.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott