Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Is it necessary to apply from home country for blue card?

Toggle
Dear Friends.

I am in interview process with one German Employer and today they confirmed me that they are happy to offer me the employment. I have basically two question being national of Pakistan and currenlty living and working in Gulf:

1. Is it necessary to apply for blue card from home country or we can apply from country of residence?
2. If i go on visit, can i still be able to change my status to blue card holder? is it possible?

I will be grateful if anyone help me and give me some advise. not very urgent but accurate information is very important for me. Thank you. (or i should say Danke)

All the best everyone.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Is it necessary to apply from home country for blue card?
Answer
8/16/13 9:48 AM as a reply to Nauman.
Hi,

First of all Congratulations for you.

To get visa, you should apply to nearest German consulate where you were stayed for atleast 3 to 6months.

Initially you get 90 days visa and you vl get extension after you landed to germany by ABH and they vl decide whether you are eligible for blue card or they vl give normal resident permit extension. 

Visit visa extension is not possible in Germany specially for pakistanis. 

Hope i have clarifed all. More details about eligibility of blue card if you need make a google search...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Is it necessary to apply from home country for blue card?
Answer
8/17/13 10:52 AM as a reply to moon mal.
Hi,

Thank you very much for your prompt response and guidance. I really appreciate that. Yes, it answers both my questions emoticon.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott