Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Family Re-Union During Job Loss

Family Re-Union During Job Loss
Respuesta
19/08/11 13:17
Hello Germany,

I am currently in a difficult Situation. Well I was working as an IT Consultant and I work full time 10 Months in Germany and paid all taxes but due to some reason I lost my Job. While I was working I also invited my wife for family reunion. I got all the documents from Foreign office to show for my in Germany like Housing Contract, Salary slip and Certificate from my employees where I am working but as I lost my job I am not able to produce this documents and they hold my visa process for family reunion.

They told me to go and get a Arbeit loss 1 but I am not eligible for that as they said I work in Germany for 10 months; (by the way I worked as work student full time 40 hours during my studies for three months if you count this then I worked in Germany about 13 months full time) and due that I will get now Social insurance 2 and if I got this will I am able to bring my wife or not?

Further Foreign office Germany also saying that you also have to leave Germany if you don't find job in Three Months.

Please advice me how can I bring my wife in Germany and how can I stay longer in Germany.
I am already giving interviews but this process takes time.
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Family Re-Union During Job Loss
Respuesta
19/08/11 14:32 en respuesta a Hello Germany.
It seems bad situation. Did you get Kundigung? Can you still fight Kundigung?
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Family Re-Union During Job Loss
Respuesta
19/08/11 15:43 en respuesta a Hello Germany.
Well I got the Kundigung. I did't know that I can fight against the Kundigung.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott