Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

spouse visa (Germany) finance documents (urgent!)

Toggle
Hello Guys! emoticon

I am planning to apply for my wife's visa as dependent in Germany.  And the situation is as follows:

1. I will start my employment from September 2013. 

2.  I am planning to apply for my wife's visa also in the first week of September 2013.

Now, since I won’t be having pay slips in September from my company  for visa application, I was wondering what else could be provided apart from my employment contract as a proof of finance?

I could show my german bank account statements also some savings accounts /FDs and something like this. But I am not sure if its fine or what should be done ... 

I have also tried contacting visa office but no answer as yet.

Any help or experience sharing will be greatly appreciated!!

regards,
redan
0 (0 Votes)

RE: spouse visa (Germany) finance documents (urgent!)
Answer
8/14/13 11:05 AM as a reply to jiten saha.
redan:
Hello Guys! emoticon

I am planning to apply for my wife's visa as dependent in Germany.  And the situation is as follows:

1. I will start my employment from September 2013. 

2.  I am planning to apply for my wife's visa also in the first week of September 2013.

Now, since I won’t be having pay slips in September from my company  for visa application, I was wondering what else could be provided apart from my employment contract as a proof of finance?

I could show my german bank account statements also some savings accounts /FDs and something like this. But I am not sure if its fine or what should be done ... 

I have also tried contacting visa office but no answer as yet.

Any help or experience sharing will be greatly appreciated!!

regards,
redan
Redean,

For you and your wife to to live in Germany, you must have monthly about 700 Euros (350 each) after paying your house rent. I came to know recently while processing of my wife visa. If you are short of money then they will ask you to fix some money (after calculating) for 12 months or more months in a fixed account. And you have to submit certificate to Auslanderamt in Germany. 

I don't think at start of Application you need to submit your income statement because it will be done after verification of your spouse documents in home country when documents will arrive here in auslanderamt in Germany. 

with regards
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
8/14/13 11:25 AM as a reply to Muhammad Abid Abid.
Hey Big_B  thanks a ton  for  your input!

So , I should show maximum financial support as I could... and its up to them if they want me to open a fixed account or somethig like it...

I will show them bank stamenets  for accounts in both countries hope they take it in to consideration!

thanks again!  cheers
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/14/13 11:39 AM as a reply to jiten saha.
If your income after deducting your house rent is more than 700 Euros then you dont need to show any statement. But if it is less than that then you may show statement to them and ask them in written that you may also open block account of any amount if needed to finance your family.  

Wish you all the best for your spouse visa process.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18