Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

Rejected the request for a place in integration course !!!

Toggle
Hello,

I am a Blue Card holder ( validity till 31-01-2016 )  and my wife is here with the family re-union visa.  
We went to the Ausländerbehörde for the certificate of eligibility (Berechtigungsschein).
But she says that, my wife has a university degree ( M-Tech from India ) and is not eligible.
She points the section 44 and 44(a) and 
use clause 2 to highlight her point.

(3) Der Anspruch auf Teilnahme am Integrationskurs besteht nicht,
1.bei Kindern, Jugendlichen und jungen Erwachsenen, die eine schulische Ausbildung aufnehmen oder ihre bisherige Schullaufbahn in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland fortsetzen,
2.bei erkennbar geringem Integrationsbedarf oder
3.wenn der Ausländer bereits über ausreichende Kenntnisse der deutschen Sprache verfügt.

But, I know lot of people who has completed M-Tech, doing integration course. I would like to know how we can manage this scenario, so that my wife also can enroll to the integration course.

I have already claimed that this is her first international travel and she dont know even basic German. But this didnt work !!!

Best Regards,
Thomas
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Rejected the request for a place in integration course !!!
Answer
8/7/13 9:14 AM as a reply to Renju Raju-Thomas.
Hi,

I will be in the same situation soon,
I am a BC holder and my wife will be joining me soon.
Is it a rule that if a person has University education she is exempt from going to integrations course?
Is this what they are telling you?
Regards,

Deni
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/13 10:42 AM as a reply to deni karan.
Cl 2,
if they think that the applicant DONT need help to integrate
himself/herself to the new system, applicant is NOT ELIGIBLE to attend
the integration course.
I dont know how they decide whether the
applicant need help to integrate himself/herself. But, the lady at the
Ausländerbehörde said that my wife has a university degree ( M-Tech from
India ) and is not eligible as per Cl 2. ( I couldnt find where they
have mentioned about this university degree ).

http://dejure.org/gesetze/AufenthG/43.html
Link for the rules !!

The immediate result is, you cant avail the 1.2 EURO per hour discount rate, without the so called Berechtigungsschein.

http://www.bamf.de/EN/Willkommen/DeutschLernen/Integrationskurse/TeilnahmeKosten/Aufenthaltstitel_nach/aufenthaltstitel_nach-node.html

As per my  understanding, without the Berechtigungsschein, you have to pay
3.60 EURO per hour ( approx ) say in VHS for the German course.
And , if you go for private institutions , the cost is much more !!

There is also another post in this forum, " Integration Course" by  mary , you can have a look.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/13 11:11 AM as a reply to Renju Raju-Thomas.
@rrt

Strange case ... Cal the respective person in BAMF for your city

http://www.bamf.de/DE/Startseite/startseite-node.html

explain your case and they will help you out. German  lang is  big MUST even  if you  live here for short/long time.

Ask them to give you that Schein/ how you can get that paper
Best of luck
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
8/7/13 3:58 PM as a reply to Renju Raju-Thomas.
Hi,

I am not sure if NOT ELIGIBLE is the correct word you are using. NOT REQUIRED will be more appropriate.  Not eigible for me coudl have meant in this case "under qualified", not suited or not fit but she is over-qualified or at least qualified to a stage where she does not need to participate in such course.

If she is expemted from taking exam and integration course, don't you think that it is good for her? No need of attending classes and writing exam. I have Master degree from Germany. I was exempted from taking German language exam but not from integration course. Would have been more than happy if they had started my neutrlization without such a certificate instead.

Ciao
Tony
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3