Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Requirements for unbefristet (NE) and problem with BE

Hallo Friends,

I am new here and need some information to apply unbefristetarbeitserlaubnis.
I am already take Beschaeftigung couple of months before.
"beschaeftigung gestattet, erweberkeit nicht gestattet"

I studied from 03.2009 - 09.2011 and completed my Master in FH during my Master did internships and thesis in Company so they paid my insurance/rente etc...

I started my job from 10.2011 till 04.2013 (3 monate ohne arbeit) and got another job in 08.2013

After loosing my job I visited AA and they told me that I can not get any support from AA because i have a visa where its written "erweberkeit nich gestattet" when I asked further then she told me if you have Niederlassungserlaubnis then you can get support from AA because in that case you are eligible for erweberkeit also.

I dont know why they did so? because I worked more than 1 year so I am eligible for it...

1) Please provide me info if such conditions comes again.

2) Recently I checked my beitrage fuer rente and I came to know that I have paid 29 beitrage.
    they included the rente from my internship payments and counted half.
    Now I am in probation Period and would like to Apply for Niederlassungserlaubnis.
    I heard that If someone has completed his Masters studies in German Uni and has worked 24    
    months. Then he/she eligible to apply for Niederlassungerlaubnis/unbefristetarbeitserlaubnis
    Please tell me whether this info is correct and can I apply for it in Probation period without German
    B1 certificate? (I can speak and understand German but dont have B1 certificate)

3) Does it vary from State to state like Rathaus officials in Bayern are more strich then Stuttgart/ Hesse
    etc...is that so?

It would be so nice of you I you can also provide me link to that Rule/ Law so that I can take it with me
   when I will go to apply for NE

I Wish you all nice day.

Best Regards,
Papa
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18