Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

invite my niece for study..is this possible???

Toggle
Hi All
my niece is about 15 years old and he is about to finsih the basic school studies. I want him to come here for further studies. did any body already tried this or have any idea if it will work or not and if yes then what is possible procedure for it.

regards
0 (0 Votes)

Re: invite my niece for study..is this possible???
Answer
12/22/04 7:59 PM as a reply to Tahmas Iqbal.
it is easy to get Aufenthalt for Studium.
But he must take some tests in Deutsch to be allowed tu study in De.

Test is DSH or TestDAF, depending on Uni.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: invite my niece for study..is this possible???
Answer
12/22/04 8:35 PM as a reply to Tahmas Iqbal.
Hey Dvd, he is a she :-)
And tahmas, you can do it simply by taking an inscription at the Uni of your choice, but coming here, she will have to do the Studienkolleg (dunno if it should be written like that).
I plan to do that too, but only when I will get my PR because if YOU invite her, YOU have to proove you can support her studies and for that YOU should be at least here as long as she has to study, so better have a PR first or find yourself a German friend who can do the letter for her.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18