Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Press

TV-Show looking for people who move to Germany this year!

TV-Show looking for people who move to Germany this year!
job tv jobs report integration moving
Answer
7/22/13 11:49 AM
Dear Trust7 Community,

I work for a media production company in Cologne and we're currently working on a format about people moving to Germany. Thus, we would like to accompany different people (families and/or single persons) from different countries during their start time in the new home, from the arrival at the airport till they first settled down.
We would like to show our viewers what you have to get done in these first days, who will help you and how you're being welcomed in our country.

If you are moving to Germany this year, please feel free to contact me with any questions and for more information regarding the project. If you know someone who is moving here and who might like to capture his/her story on camera, I would highly appreciate your help in making a connection!

Thank you for your interest and for your great work in this community!

Best,
Anke

casting(at)wub.tv
0221-630 612 950
0151-649 656 33
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124