Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Integration

GC Arbeitserlaubnis!!

Toggle
GC Arbeitserlaubnis!!
Answer
2/1/05 4:46 PM
hi guys!
IS THIS GOOD OR BAD?????
arbeitserlaubnis with the company name but with this additional informatin "Selbststandig tätigkeit gestätted!!"

What does it mean? any input is appreciated!!
Thanks and have a good day!!!
0 (0 Votes)

Re: GC Arbeitserlaubnis!!
Answer
2/1/05 4:57 PM as a reply to rav zem.
"Selbständige Tätigkeit gestättet" is definitely good thing. (Self-Employment permitted)

But I can not really understand how can they at the same time, let you work independently and bind your residence permit to a company. That just does not sound logical to me.

Would it be possibe that you misread what is written on your residence permit. Could it be that maybe it is written there "Selbständige Tätigkeit NICHT gestättet" ?

Regards,

Lacrima
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 6:45 PM as a reply to rav zem.
Hi lacrima,
thanks for replying... This is wat had me confused... i dont know if i should be sad or happy!!!
it says "beschaftigung nicht gestatted mit ausnahme der tatigkeit als IT fachkraft bei der firma--- bis zum -- 200-. selbstandige tatigkeit gestatted"

IV a 1830
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/1/05 6:57 PM as a reply to rav zem.
What can I say ? just weird.. never saw such a clause on a Residence Permit before.
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
2/2/05 2:01 AM as a reply to rav zem.
"Beschäftigung nicht gestattet, mit Ausnahme als IT Fachkraft"

:-O :-O :-O

So you cannot carry a furniture in your new company ?

And to water some plants in the office, also "nicht gestattet" ?

And if you wipe dust off your table on Friday, then it is especially bad. Then you are in deep trouble. In this case you will probably get some angry letter from Ausländerbehörde:

Ermittlungsverfahren

Am Freitag, den xx.xx.2005 nach unseren Erkentnissen Sie haben ihren Tisch abgestaubt.
Ihre derzeitige Aufenthaltserlaubnis gestattet eine solche Tätigkeit nicht. Damit haben Sie verstößen gegen Paragraph xxx sowie Paragraph xxx sowie Paragraph xxx. Diese Ordnugswidrigkeiten (Straftaten ???) können mit eine Geldstrafe bis zu xxxxxxxxx Euro geähndet werden. Ihr Aussage zur .....

etc.. etc... etc...

:-)

So now you are allowed just to sit in front of your computer and do not move - at all. Except you eat, and you go home. Also do not look right, left or behind. Look only into monitor. Because if you look right, left or behind then this could be also "nicht gestattet".
Oh yes, and when you finish eating, then you are not allowed to wash your dishes.

This is just absurd, isn't it ?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18