Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Meeting the World!

Permission for leaving Germany

Toggle
Permission for leaving Germany
Answer
7/16/13 2:51 PM
Hello,

I currently hold a work permit till 2014, In Oct 2013.I would travel back to India as I am in my family way and have planned to deliver my child in India.

I request you to help me with the following queries.

1. My maternity leave starts from Oct 25th and continues until Feb.As I would be out of the country for nearly 5 months and it may be extended. Do  I have to deregister my abmeldung from my foreigners office , If so will my visa be cancelled ?

2.My employer has not given me any negative signal and expects me to continue my work if I wish to come back. If by chance my employer says I need to quit, can I deregister from India or do I have to come back here to deregister.

3.Will the Abmeldung affect the visa in anyway? I am currently vacating my apartment as I wont be here for next 5 months, will I have to inform this to the foreginers office before I leave.

4.Is it mandatory that I need to step back into the country before 6 months else will my visa expire automatically?

I do not want my visa to be affected in anyway till my employer says I need to quit.At the same time I am not sure If I should be informing the foreigners office before I leave.

Once I am back here and move into an apartment, I can always provide an address change and continue to be a registered person in the city  or will I face any issues.

Thanks for your help and suggestions.

Regards
roophani
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Permission for leaving Germany
Answer
7/16/13 3:17 PM as a reply to Roopa T.
Hi roophani,

1. R u on blue card? If yes ur visa will be valid till 1 year. On normal working period it will be valid till 6 months.Reg ur query..talk to ABH they can issue u corresponding approval. They r helpful.

2&3 - No idea

4. Yes if u r not on a blue card.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Permission for leaving Germany
Answer
7/16/13 5:19 PM as a reply to saikat sanyal.
Be careful getting visa for your child to Germany if you are bringing might take months again.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott