Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Targo to Citibank transfer not working

Toggle
Targo to Citibank transfer not working
Answer
12/23/10 12:32 PM
Hi,
This week I tried to transfer money from Targo to Citibank and it is not working. Before it was working. I was in citibank and employee was wondering that targo to citibank transfer was working last month. Targo bank did told me that it is discontinued. Has anyone else experienced this?

Regards.

Mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Targo to Citibank transfer not working
Answer
12/23/10 1:58 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Hi,
Just now i transfered the money in to citibank account. It worked for me. Sometime Targo bank have problem with online banking. Sometime i am not even able to check my account online. Targo Bank online service is not good as it used to be with Citibank.

BR
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/23/10 3:03 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Hi,
I asked Targo bank support & they said it is not possible to transfer to citibank. May be it is working for some users or specific countires. Even targo online banking doesnot have international bank transfer to any bank, only choice is local branch where it is always long queue in the morning.

Regards.

Mahmud
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
12/25/10 4:00 PM as a reply to sajid mahmud.
Hi,
I can see all the international Citibank where i can transfer the money.Anyway i transferred to Indian Citibank Account.Targo bank Said to me still i can transfer the money for free till end of Dec 2010. But from Jan 2011 they may charge me for the transaction.

Regards
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18