Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

familly reunion visa

familly reunion visa
Respuesta
30/03/09 14:07
GOOD DAY ALL.MY NAME IS DAVID AND I AM MARRIED TO A GERMAN WOMAN IN SPAIN,AND I HAVE THE 5YEARS RESIDENT IN SPAIN,NOW I WANT TO MOVE WITH MY WOMAN TO GERMANY,BUT I WAS TOLD I CAN ONLY LEAVE THERE FOR THREE MOUNTH,CAN SOMEONE PL TELL ME IF I CAN STUDY THE GERMAN BASIC COUSE AND APPLY FOR THE GERMAN RESIDENT THERE.I MEAN IF I TRAVEL TO GERMANY FOR THE THREE MOUNTH VALID THAT I HAVE.PLS I NEED URGET REPLY
0 (0 Votos)

Re: familly reunion visa
Respuesta
30/03/09 16:24 en respuesta a david anidi.
Who told you only get 3 months?

D.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/03/09 17:21 en respuesta a david anidi.
with your spanish resident permit, yes you can only stay here for up to three months. more than that, you will have to apply for german resident permit. visit one of the german consulates near by your area.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
30/03/09 23:44 en respuesta a david anidi.
THANK FOR UR KINDLY REPLY TO MY MESSAGE.I VISITED THE consulates HERE IN SPAIN AND I WAS TOLD I HAVE TO PASS THE BASIC GERMAN LANGUAGE EXAM FOR ME TO HAVE A GERMAN RESIDENT PERMIT.CAN SOMEONE PLS TELL ME IF I TRAVEL TO GERMAN I CAN STUDY THE COUSE AND APPLY FOR THE RESIDENT PERMIT THERE.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/03/09 1:11 en respuesta a david anidi.
Hallo David,

Can you type in lower characters please. We can read your messages clearly, so no need to highlight them so big.
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
31/03/09 11:36 en respuesta a david anidi.
Hi David,

It's required that anyone who wants to migrate to Germany under family reunion has to get A1 (Start Deutsch 1) training program. You will have to apply for a German course at Goeth Institute(every country would have this Institute), study and have to pass the examination to have A1 Certificate. Time for this course around 3 months. Good luck
0 (0 Votos)

Respuesta
3/04/09 4:58 en respuesta a david anidi.
BuiBichThuy wrote:
It's required that anyone who wants to migrate to Germany under family reunion has to get A1 (Start Deutsch 1) training program. You will have to apply for a German course at Goeth Institute(every country would have this Institute), study and have to pass the examination to have A1 Certificate. Time for this course around 3 months.

Like each item, there are exceptions for that. For example, people who got Niederlassungserlaubnis für Hochqualifizierte §19 AufenthG (unlimited residence/work permit for high qualified foreigners) can bring their spouse without any German skills:

(copy-paste from law: http://www.aufenthaltstitel.de/aufenthaltsg.html#30 )

§30 Ehegattennachzug

(1) Dem Ehegatten eines Ausländers ist eine Aufenthaltserlaubnis zu erteilen, wenn

1. beide Ehegatten das 18. Lebensjahr vollendet haben,
2. der Ehegatte sich zumindest auf einfache Art in deutscher Sprache verständigen kann und
Satz 1 Nr. 1 und 2 ist für die Erteilung der Aufenthaltserlaubnis unbeachtlich, wenn

1. der Ausländer einen Aufenthaltstitel nach den §§ 19 bis 21 besitzt und die Ehe bereits bestand, als er seinen Lebensmittelpunkt in das Bundesgebiet verlegt hat

I have NE für Hochqualifizerte wrt §19 AufentG. I am a man, according to the law above, I can even bring a woman who is younger than 18 years old to Germany! Strange but true.

Klenze17.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18