Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Question related to ANMELDUNG bie der Meldebehorde

Toggle
Question related to ANMELDUNG bie der Meldebehorde
anmeldung bie der meldebehorde
Answer
6/17/13 2:20 PM
Hi,

I'm from Egypt, and moving to Berlin next week I'll stay in a single room for 7 days, before I move to my long term rent by the 1st of July, do I have to register with the 7 days Apartment Contract, then Register again a week later with the long-term apartment, or I can go ahead and register the second apartment (the long term one) directly if I signed the contract as soon as I arrive in Berlin?

I'm asking so, cause I need to give them an address to send me the Tax Card, and of course I won't send it to the 7 days address.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Question related to ANMELDUNG bie der Meldebehorde
Answer
6/17/13 2:52 PM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Changing address will take few minutes and everything here is online. In case you want to keep up to date with Amt you are welcome to give both addresses at the time of initial Anmendung itself by giving dates of living for first address and then moving date to second one.

To make process simple it would be wise to give your second address when you have actually moved in or about to move in a day or two.
+1 (1 Vote)

Answer
6/17/13 2:54 PM as a reply to hprj.
What do you mean by online, Can I change the address on a website without even going to the Burgeramt ?
0 (0 Votes)

Answer
6/17/13 4:08 PM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Nope. I mean to say if you update in Burgeramt that is enough everything else will be updated automatically e.g Tax office etc.
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott