Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Spouse Visa

Spouse Visa
Respuesta
3/12/10 11:42
Dear all,

I am a Non EU citizen living in Germnay since 2004(completed my studies and now working since 4 years) currently holding a visa type "§7 Abs 1 Satz 3 AufenthG" (work visa NOT limited to a company. I have a work contract with my company till November 2011, after which the work contract will be extended permanently (unbefristet).

I can apply for my NE next year once i have my permanent contract, i.e after Nov 2011

I plan to get married in June 2011 and there after want to get my spouse to Germany with me, My question is related to my would be spouse, since i want to be prepared before hand I have the following questions.

1. What kind of Visa will my spouse be granted?
2. Will she be able to work like me?
3. Can she persue her further studies on a spouse visa?
4. How difficult is it to get spouse with my current visa status?

I will be thankful for your advice and if any one has some experience to share, would be great.

thanks and best regards

Mani
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3