Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Problem in getting Dependent VISA for WIFE

Toggle
Dear Friends,

I stayed in germany 2007-08 for one year in work permit i went back to India in 2008 and again i came back to Germany last march(2011) and got Married in India last December(2011).
Now last month my wife applied for dependent VISA in India, after verifying my records in Rathause,
VISA officer in Germany told she con't issue VISA to my wife till i complete my duration of stay in Germany 2 years, since i got married after coming to Germany.
Friends if you have any suggestion to get VISA to my wife..request you to share in this forum it will be gr8 help for me and people who are facing similar problem...

Thanks in advance...for your time and understanding.

Take care..

Prasad
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problem in getting Dependent VISA for WIFE
Answer
5/12/12 4:48 AM as a reply to prasad Kallare.
student visa is an option for long term ,
or tourist visa--
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Problem in getting Dependent VISA for WIFE
Answer
5/12/12 5:43 PM as a reply to prasad Kallare.
I stayed in germany 2007-08 for one year in work permit i went back to India in 2008 and again i came back to Germany last march(2011) and got Married in India last December(2011).

If you are away for more than 6 months, then time of residence starts again.

Now last month my wife applied for dependent VISA in India, after verifying my records in Rathause,
VISA officer in Germany told she con't issue VISA to my wife till i complete my duration of stay in Germany 2 years, since i got married after coming to Germany.

This is one of the criteria's, does your wife already have A1 certificate? Are you on a long term work contract or short term (renewed each year), are you employed as a German Employee or as an expatriate etc etc...

Friends if you have any suggestion to get VISA to my wife..request you to share in this forum it will be gr8 help for me and people who are facing similar problem...

Tourist, Student, Job offer (after blue card in July)....

Search in this forum using the Keyword : Spouse Visa and you will get lot of results with the kind of same discussions....all the best...
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott