Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Refund of the Arbeitslosengeld ;)

Toggle
Refund of the Arbeitslosengeld ;)
Answer
12/30/07 11:22 PM
Hello,

Although I know that the answer is No!, it would be interesting to ask anyway emoticon

- Is it possible to get part of the AV paid back, if I leave Germany forever? Since it's impossible and it's also unfair to receive Arbeitslosengeld before to pay 12 months insurance, it would be fair to get back the contributions paid for the last 12 months, isn't it?
- What about the KV & RV?

What do the experts say?
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Refund of the Arbeitslosengeld ;)
Answer
12/31/07 8:40 PM as a reply to Plamen Petrov.
These things are insurances (ok, one exception the RV - versicherung=insurance is not a good name for it, i wouldn't call it like this).
Asking for your money back is like asking for your car insurance money back because you didn't have any accidents.
But i agree with you: it's not fair to pay a year AV and than leave the country without getting anything back... you are forced to pay for a service that you can't use. However your only chance is probably some higher court in Hague, Straßburg, Brussels or something like this... where you should sue the german state emoticon I'd really like to see this, and i bet i'm not the only one emoticon
BTW, i'm not an "expert", i'm just raving emoticon
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18