Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Visa Questions

Inquire about Zertifikat A1 for Family reunion Visa

Dear all,
I have a small inquire regarding the "Family reunion Visa",i will list the important information:
- I relocated in Germany in October 2009.
- I have received a Master degree in Germany in August 2011.
- I got married on September 2011
- Now my residential permits is as "wissenschaftl mitarbeiter", and i am working as a Phd student since one month

i want to bring my wife here,i would like to ask about the German language condition for her
Does she need to have "The Goethe-Zertifikat A1"? or she is exempted since i am PhD student?

i also want to add that she already did three german courses (A1.1,A1.2 and A2.1) in Goethe institute,we thought that is enough but i have been informed by friend recently that she MUST has a certificate A1 not only passing the classes!!.

Please help and Thank you so much in advance
0 (0 Votos)

Re: Inquire about Zertifikat A1 for Family reunion Visa
Respuesta
11/03/12 4:17 en respuesta a ghest jjd.
see this regarding german language requirement if your spouse applying through chennai consulate. I assume that the requirement is same even if you apply at some other city.

http://www.india.diplo.de/contentblob/3186796/Daten/793437/download_visa_InfosheetGermanKnowledgeFZ.pdf

//Does she need to have "The Goethe-Zertifikat A1"? or she is exempted since i am PhD student?
//

I think your Phd student status won't help her to get exemption.If she is a master grad from a reputed institution, she might get an exemption.
However since your wife already attended sufficient hours of German lessons,she can directly appear for the exam(start deutsch 1 by Goethe or Telc) and produce the certificate at the consulate.
0 (0 Votos)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Estrellas: 39
Fecha: 9/03/19
VAK
Estrellas: 124
Fecha: 25/02/18
trust 7
Estrellas: 3
Fecha: 22/01/18
Ame Elliott