Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

info needed for job suchen visa

Toggle
info needed for job suchen visa
Answer
11/23/04 5:01 PM
Dear friends,

I will be graduated on 25th of this month. that means my student visa will be expired on that day.I need to apply for job suchen visa.

1. Howmany months do i get job suchen visa?.

2. If I get 3 months, then I can have job suchen visa till end of the Feb. In Feb,will I get chance to have another year according to new immigration law.

3. I heard that as per current law,job suchen visa can be given only for 3 months and there may be possibility of another 3 months extension. In total it is 6 motnhs.But is there any chances of getting 6 months at a time?

Please tell me your suggestions. How do i approach to Auslandersbühorde?.what do i ask them?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Santhosh
0 (0 Votes)

Re: info needed for job suchen visa
Answer
11/23/04 5:07 PM as a reply to Santhosh Kotha.
how long is your current visa valid?
if your visa is valid atleast until next January, you don't need to go to AB right away. you better wait now. in January bring a letter from your university stating that you are a registered student until winter semester 2004/05 with the university and the university confered you the degree MSc (or ?). that should be enough to get 1 year jobsuche visa.

regards,
mk
0 (0 Votes)

Re: info needed for job suchen visa
Answer
11/23/04 5:14 PM as a reply to Santhosh Kotha.
you know current law better than us.

after 1.1. with new law you'll get year.
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott