Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

For Sale - Zu Verkaufen!

How to maintain my car runn longer..

Toggle
How to maintain my car runn longer..
car engine mechanic repairing
Answer
5/5/13 7:42 AM
As you know my car engine just got crashed last week..

So i was thinking was there any trick that rely ny engine run longer life.

If yes Then How...
0 (0 Votes)

RE: How to maintain my car runn longer..
Answer
5/10/13 8:14 AM as a reply to Grady R Jones.
Running car for longer time simply depends on your car maintenance that you are applying on your car repairing with your mechanic.Some car owner just make their engine repair by themselves, you can do it also with getting familiar with engine repairing techniques and tricks that give your engine better repairing and that output you as a high performance with mileage.You can find number of DIY available online such I have found one in www.hiperformer.com/engine_basics/engine_repair.html.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: How to maintain my car runn longer..
Answer
5/10/13 10:20 AM as a reply to Grady R Jones.
To ensure that you car works like a new one for many years, you must treat it accordingly. Over revving and neglience in maintenance and servicing can do bad damages in the long run.

Periodic oil and filter changes should be religiously carried out within the speculated mileage as given in the car manual. To help you carry out minor and major serviging and maintenance work by yourself, you can take the help of http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/diy/ which has indepth information on working on your car.

This should help you keep the vehicle running as new!
+1 (1 Vote)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott