Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Can anybody answer a basic question about BlueCard and bringing my wife?

Toggle
I'll travel to Germany after a month and half.

I'm eligible for BlueCard and my employer already applied for it, and they told me you'll get it as soon as you arrive in Berlin or shortly after that.

I want to know if the BlueCard was issued what should I do to get my wife and kid?

Should I send them a copy and they apply for a blue card or just my Physical blue card will allow them to enter Germany and how?

I hope that anybody answe or at least point me to an answer here, I searched but I couldn't find a straight answer relateg to this issue.
0 (0 Votes)

RE: Can anybody answer a basic question about BlueCard and bringing my wife
Answer
5/6/13 11:02 AM as a reply to Mohamed M Shehab.
Hi Shehabic,

I can only answer a part of your query. Once the blue card is issued you can send a copy to your wife and she will submit it along with other necessary docs to apply for a family/spouse visa in the local embassy.The local embassy asks while accepting the application docs. e.g. is ur husband on blue card? and she can confirm the same at that stage.

Her Visa will be processed in accordance with the privileges of the blue card.

The thing which I am not sure about is that which aufenthalstitel will be isued to her when she comes to germany. You may ask some officer in ABH or may be some one can guide you in this forum.

Regards,

P.S-not a legal advice
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3