Our forum is the right place for exchanging infos, searching for help or helping others. Meanwhile there are many thousand posts, so please use our 'Search' function if you are looking for a special topic. 

Because the forum is used more often for unauthorized advertising, we have decided to close it for new posts.

Who still wants to browse the old posts can do this with pleasure.

Help needed!

Changing Job--AE--what to do?

Toggle
Changing Job--AE--what to do?
Answer
6/27/05 3:45 PM
Hi all,
I have been working with GC since nov,2004. It says in my work permit that it is valid for 5 years provided that I am working in that company who originally applied for that AE. Now if I want to change my job, will this work permit be valid for me for the next job or do I have to go to the ABH again for a work permit or the new company should get a new AE for me?
Thanks
Ad.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Changing Job--AE--what to do?
Answer
6/28/05 12:25 PM as a reply to Adnsn Sadeque.
You have to go for a new WP. Unless you got a BE or a EG, the previous WPs are all binded to the company you are working on.
But you don't need a new AE.

D.
0 (0 Votes)

Re: Changing Job--AE--what to do?
Answer
6/28/05 7:49 PM as a reply to Adnsn Sadeque.
Hi Nobody,
Thanks for your reply. And this work permit needs to be collected from the ABH or the Arbeistsamt? If there is a passage of 1 month between the two contracts, do I need to report to the ABH for that?
0 (0 Votes)

Recent Bloggers Recent Bloggers

trust7
Stars: 39
Date: 3/9/19
VAK
Stars: 124
Date: 2/25/18
trust 7
Stars: 3
Date: 1/22/18
Ame Elliott